20 Best Web Hosting Services in 2022
There is no shortage of website hosting options to choose from when it comes to finding the best web hosting provider for your business or online presence. There are numerous options available, ranging from shared hosting to VPS hosting and cloud hosting.
It often comes down to what features are most important to you when looking for the best web host. Free SSL certificates, website builders, fast speed, unmetered bandwidth, uptime reliability, and 24/7 customer support are some of the best features to look for.
To assist you in finding the best web hosting service for your needs, we've reviewed 20 of the best web hosting services. All web hosting companies were evaluated based on several factors, including features, uptime, speed, price, and user reviews. #TWN
Due to COVID-19, many people are attempting to start their own online businesses. Those who were displaced as a result of the pandemic now have a viable source of income. Others discovered new skills, such as cooking or crafting, while on lockdown and planned to use them as a source of supplemental income.
Selling goods and services online is a good idea because it allows vendors to reach a larger audience while still adhering to the social distancing measures in place. You'll need a website where your customers can place orders to make this possible. And if you want to have a website, you'll need reliable web hosting, which acts as your portal's real estate. It's a backdoor engine that's in charge of everything to do with website performance.
Choosing a web hosting service is, of course, easier said than done. We compiled a list of the top 20 web hosting companies to help you find the best service for your needs.
Top 20 Web Hosting Services of 2022
- InMotion Hosting
With the COVID-19 outbreak limiting their mobility, many organizations and individuals have shifted their operational focus to the internet. Many companies now have entirely remote workforces, and aspiring entrepreneurs see themselves selling their wares on the internet. In fact, by 2021, 87 percent of all new businesses will be primarily online. The current requirement for web hosting cannot be overstated.
The numbers back up that claim when we look at today's web hosting statistics. The global web hosting market is expected to grow from $53.14 billion in 2019 to $66.76 billion by the end of 2021. The valuation will have risen to $96.35 billion by 2025, representing a 9.6% annual increase from 2020 to 2025. Simply put, as the popularity of online businesses grows, so does the importance of web hosting.
Getting dependable hosting is a critical decision in today's times, now that the facts have been laid out. Depending on your needs, hosting will eliminate the risk you're taking by using free networks and services and give you complete control over how your data is accessed and managed. Better yet, paid hosting frees you up to customize your website and use all of the tools and plugins that can benefit your business. Meanwhile, hosting is in charge of all key performance indicators, such as the site's search engine optimization and loading speed.
Unless you're prepared to defend yourself against attacks and intrusions, security will remain the king of all benefits.
Which web hosting companies are the best? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question because each site owner has their own set of requirements that a service must meet. However, at the start of this taxing process, we should narrow down the systems that best suit our needs and that we can afford.
Look no further than Hostinger if you're looking for a low-cost, high-performance MySQL, FTP, and PHP hosting service. Hostinger offers a free domain, unlimited disc and bandwidth, unrestricted access to premium support, and one of the fastest WordPress hosting services. It was created to support individual site owners; small and developing businesses. Hostinger has over 29 million free and paid clients as a result of this strategy. It is currently investing in web design supplies to increase this number even more.
Any paid plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing potential users to test out the features firsthand.
Hostinger Packages and Pricing
- Single ($1.99/Month)
- Premium ($2.99/Month)
- Business ($4.99/mo)
What makes Hostinger unique?
- Known for being the cheapest web hosting option.
- MySQL, FTP, and PHP hosting at an affordable price
- Free domains, unlimited disc and bandwidth, and premium support are all included.
- Premium Users Get a 3x Boost in WordPress Speed
- 24/7 support via live chat, email, phone, and tickets
HostGator- Try Hostgator Today!
Without a doubt, HostGator is the best web hosting company on our list of the top 20. It has over 9 million users and specializes in website, VPS hosting, and dedicated services. Their cloud-hosting packages are among the most affordable on the market, yet they guarantee 2x faster performance and 4x increased scalability, as well as a user-friendly dashboard. HostGator offers built-for-speed plans with advanced security and free migrations for WordPress users, while VPS hosting users get full root access and scalable resources.
A Dedicated Hosting package, on the other hand, will provide you with an end-to-end management package for maximum performance as well as a price that is tailored to your specific requirements. HostGator is best known for offering a streamlined hosting experience, with a support team available 24/7 to assist you and guarantee the company's flawless 99.9% uptime. You can also have your existing website seamlessly transferred to a HostGator location or use their easy-to-use Website Builder to create a new one. As a HostGator customer, you'll have access to a community of millions of people and will be able to exchange ideas with website owners all over the world. If you're not happy with your purchase, the company offers a 45-day money-back guarantee.
HostGator Packages and Pricing
- Shared hosting (Starts at $2.75/Month)
- Website builder (Starts at $3.84/Month)
- WordPress hosting (Starts at $5.95/Month)
- VPS hosting (Starts at $23.95/Month)
- Dedicated hosting (Starts at $89.98/Month)
What makes HostGator unique?
- Website hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated services are all available.
- To keep its 12,000 servers safe and secure, the company uses power backups, fire detection, and constant monitoring.
- A 99.9% uptime guarantee and an RSS feed for service status updates are provided by ten different fiber providers, including Time Warner and AT&T hardware.
- Several high-profile partners, including Cisco, AT&T, and Dell, offer a 45-day money-back guarantee.
InMotion Hosting not only provides clients with dependable hosting options (cloud, VPS, and dedicated) but also provides web design and development services for those who prefer to start their online journey from a single location. You can choose from one of their business-exclusive hosting packages or have the service optimize WordPress performance or upsell, depending on the website you're building.
InMotion is proud of its open-source commitment and sponsors three platforms in addition to one with WordPress (Joomla, b2evolution, and PrestaShop). It's also a good choice for starting and growing a business because it's very scalable and makes switching to a different package a breeze. It's worth noting that they work with PCI-compliant data servers and are constantly investing in new technology and that they've been praised for being professional and helpful across user forums.
InMotion Hosting Packages and Pricing
- Shared Hosting(Starting at $2.99/Month)
- WordPress Hosting(Starting at $3.99/Month)
- VPS Hosting(Starting at $19.99/Month)
- Dedicated Hosting(Starting at $87.50/Month)
What makes InMotion Hosting unique?
- Shared hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers are all options.
- Small and medium-sized businesses can benefit from a low-cost hosting solution.
- Hosting with SSH and eCommerce
- Tutorials and articles, as well as FAQs, are available on the cPanel Education Channel.
- WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, OpenCart, and PrestaShop are among the popular content management systems.
With one of the best reputations in the industry, GoDaddy sets several examples of how the best website hosting should work. This publicly-traded American Internet domain company has grown to serve over 17 million users and support 72 million domains all over the world, surpassing HostGator's head-spinning success. In this regard, GoDaddy can be regarded as the world's largest domain name registrar and hosting service provider, as well as a highly secure service provider, according to users. The focus on the corporate community distinguishes GoDaddy – there are business-friendly store domains that have been well received by online shoppers, as well as affordable SSL certificates that ensure the security of each user's data. GoDaddy, like HostGator, provides novice users with a hands-on website builder tool, allows owners to maintain control over what happens on their websites, and offers support and professional assistance 24/7.
GoDaddy Packages and Pricing
- Web Hosting (Starting at $5.99 /Month)
- WordPress Hosting (Starting at $6.99 /Month)
- WordPress Ecommerce Hosting (Starting at $20.99 /Month)
What makes GoDaddy unique?
- Website, business, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated hosting services are all available.
- The world's largest domain name registrar and hosting provider
- Store domains that are suitable for businesses
- SSL certificates for data security at an affordable price
- For novice users, a hands-on website builder is available.
Cloudways, a Malta-based managed cloud hosting services provider, claims to be the best WordPress and WooCommerce hosting company. Cloudways aims to empower design firms, eCommerce store owners, bloggers, and developers to easily set up websites and manage web apps. The platform meets the needs of individuals, teams, and businesses in a variety of industries, including media, information technology, healthcare, fashion/apparel, interactive design studios, and entertainment.
Although the company does not provide a wide range of hosting services, its Platform-as-a-Service, cloud-based web hosting distinguishes it from competitors. Furthermore, its dependable features, such as SSD-based hosting, pre-configured PHP-FPM, one-click backup, and PHP 7 ready servers, allow users to create better digital experiences, maximize growth, and scale operations more quickly. Its service is backed by expert support that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via live chat and ticket.
The solution combines several core services, including Varnish, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, and Memcached, to provide a consistent experience while maintaining code compatibility. It also has a network of 41 data center locations, making it simple to provision infrastructure from industry leaders like Google Compute Engine, Amazon Web Services, Vultr, and DigitalOcean.
Cloudways is not only highly reliable, fast, and secure for WordPress users; it is also reasonably priced. The solution comes with a free WordPress migration plugin that streamlines migration across multiple hosting environments, as well as a variety of pricing plans. You'll probably find Cloudways' one-click managed services to be particularly impressive as a Cloudways user. It's a breeze to get your WordPress and WooCommerce website or online store up and running in minutes using the Cloudways control panel's one-click installations.
Cloudways Packages and Pricing
- Standard (Starting at $10/ Month)
- Premium (Starting at $12/Month)
What makes Cloudways unique?
- Its ability to use industry giants like DigitalOcean, Amazon, Vultr, and Google for provisioning.
- Install WordPress, Magento, PHP 7, Drupal, WooCommerce, and more with a single click.
- Expert support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and works in tandem with the CloudwaysBot.
- The customer satisfaction rate is 7%.
- It's a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- A cutting-edge infrastructure that prioritizes performance, speed, and security.