Confused about using a QR code in business or do not know how to implement it? Your confusion meets the one-end solution here. We present you with ideas that will not only trigger your brand awareness but also compel the audience with more sales. It will help you to connect with the audience a lot easier. #ThinkWithNiche
Confused about using a QR code in business or do not know how to implement it?
Your confusion meets the one-end solution here. We present you with ideas that will not only trigger your brand awareness but also compel the audience with more sales. It will help you to connect with the audience a lot easier.
Now, what is a QR code?
It is a formation of barcodes that can be accessed by any individual to scan or read with the help of their respective smartphone’s camera. The full form for QR code is Quick Response Code as it reaches the customers with just a single scan having information of the website as it gets directed there instantly.
In today’s world, QR codes are the main game. It is accessed at almost every outlet, starting with receipts, pizza delivery, shopping stores and even for the purchase of plants.
With the evolution of technology, small business owners are making their way to a whole new world of discovering online tools to process their business in a stable way.
Ways Of Using QR Codes
QR Codes for Marketing
1. Maps: For proper business growth, using QR codes on a brochure helps in leading the customers to your workplace with the help of Google maps.
2. Direct mailing: OR codes on the flyer helps in enhancing the campaigns for a local business. Using QR codes helps in taking orders much easier.
3. Print ads: With the help of QR codes, people pursuing print ads transfer to digital technology with ease.
4. Entry for Contests: Giveaways or contests is the applauding themes when it comes to the digitalization of business. QR codes help in the direction for contest entry or giveaways without having concern about not getting chances to apply.
5. Survey: QR codes direct the customers to fill surveys of a definite market or an organization instead of filling them manually.
1. All in one: Scattered websites and links become difficult for viewers or customers to approach and they might fall under the illusion of confusion. To ease it out, dynamic Qr codes helps the customers to reach a single page from where he/she can have an access to all the link provided to be seen regarding the respective company.
1. Box: QR codes help in registering a certain product with a single click. It helps people to give instant feedback regarding the product and its property.
2. Jars: Placing QR codes on the jars helps in reaching the page where the information about the product gets mentioned. It helps in a better understanding regarding the usage of the product.
3. Limiting the Information: When the arrival of OQ code, the unnecessary information labeled on the product gets reduced. With a single click, the customer gains access to almost all the information needed for the product and services.
1. Gaining Coupons: QR codes help in the claim of a discount coupon bought by the customer while purchasing the product.
2. Scan to Pay: With the help of this facility, paying for a product becomes hassle-free and well maintained as the payment or transaction happens a lot faster than expected.
3. WIFI: With the scanner once placed on QR code, the individual can have an access to the WiFi network without clicking the password.
Isn’t it that simple?
4. Placing of Orders: While product shopping, scanning codes become easier when it comes to placing an order for the product. After the scanning is done, the store makes sure to deliver the product with utmost consistency.
Contacts And Instant Communication
1. Emailing: With the help of QR codes, it becomes easier to conduct a marketing campaign. The data tracking system will keep you updated with each scan done by you.
2. Business card: QR codes placed on the business cards help your consumers to reach the page, website, social media platforms, products and other information without much of a struggle.
3. Calls: Calling a person or an organization becomes loftier as the number gets dialed automatically after the scanning of the QR code (if your number is mentioned on the code).
START USING THE QR CODES TODAY!QR codes are a recent innovation that has made their way into the business industry. If the growth of the small businesses or local businesses is desired, using QR code can prove to be the sorted yet cozy way to connect with business, product or service with clarity. Get one of yours today!